Transplant Australia is a community of all who are touched by transplantation. Our membership offers a caring and supportive network of people who all believe in and support organ and tissue donation. Our membership is open to everyone who shares a passion for organ and tissue donation in Australia.
Many of our members are:
- Transplant recipients and their families
- People waiting for a transplant including those on dialysis
- The families of those who have generously become donors
- Living donors and their families
- Medical, nursing and administrative staff involved in organ and tissue donation.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to Transplant Australia’s exclusive travel insurance scheme with Accident & Health International (facilitated by Sydney brokerage; Malton Road Advisory). It doesn’t matter what your pre-existing condition is, or which location you’re flying to; Transplant Australia members can be covered.
- Become part of the transplant community
- Keep up-to-date with advancements in the organ and tissue donation space
- Be eligible to compete in the Australian Transplant Games and the World Transplant Games
- Support your state committee – your membership fee goes straight to them to allow each state to continue promoting donation at a local level
- Have opportunities to promote organ and tissue donation through public speaking and media engagement
- Have the opportunity to participate in promotional campaigns of the Australian Organ Donor Register
- Get the chance to meet some amazing and inspiring people
- And much more.