VENUE | Hotel Grand Chancellor
ADDRESS | 29 Cameron Street, Launceston, TAS, 7250
PARKING | No parking available onsite.
DISTANCE FROM HUB | at Hub
DATE | Saturday 23rd April 2022
TIME | 7pm – 10pm
COST | $5
FOOD / DRINK FACILITIES | On site
Backgammon and Sudoku will both take place in the same room. Games boards and equipment will be supplied.
WHAT TO BRING
A big smile and competitive spirit.
- Games will be played for a maximum of 15 minutes each;
- In total 6 games of Sudoku of varying difficulties will be played;
- A Sudoku grid completed within the allowed time frame that is 100% correct will be awarded 50 points;
- 1 point will be deducted for each incorrect or blank square;
- Scores from all 6 games will be accumulated and the highest score will be the winner.
- In the event of equal scores, the person with the fastest total time (over all 6 games) will be deemed the winner;
- Recipients and Supporters will be competing against each other in their respective groups i.e. Adults and Juniors;
- Medals and Badges alike will be awarded in categories of:
- Adult Recipient, Adult Supporter;
- Junior Recipient, Junior Supporter.
- The adjudicator will be fair but firm and will have the final say.
Format: Open Age Adult and Supporter categories. Separate Juniors category. Round robin first round then knockout is recommended. Minimum of three games.