Raising money on behalf of Transplant Australia
Thank you for considering raising money for Transplant Australia. We are a charity organisation and rely upon sponsorship and donations in order to complete the important work that we do. Every dollar helps!
If you’re planning on hosting an event or engaging in an activity to raise money on our behalf there are a couple of things that we need you to do to make it official. It is important that we do this for a couple of reasons.
Firstly, we’d like to know what you’re up to so that we can promote your event through our online platforms and provide you with all the support that you need. For example you might need us to provide you with artwork for posters or volunteers or a guest speaker.
Secondly, we need to provide you with a fundraising licence. The licence doesn’t cost you anything and it provides peace of mind to those whom you’re asking to donate to our cause. Basically, it confirms that their money is going where you say it is. Applying for the fundraising licence is easy. All you need to do is complete the application form and submit it to us.
We have outlined the process step by step here.
- Please read over our fundraising guidelines before starting your application.
- Make contact with our office to let us know of your plans and if any assistance is required for your event. You can either phone us toll free on 1800 827 757 or email [email protected]
- Complete the application to fundraise online and submit it.
- We will provide you with a fundraising licence via email. Then you’re right to go!
- At your earliest convenience following the event please transfer the money raised to the Transplant Australia bank account. These details will be provided to you when we send through your fundraising licence.
Thank you for choosing to support Transplant Australia and organ donation. We wish you every success with your event.