Transplant Australia is a community of all who are touched by transplantation. Our membership offers a caring and supportive network of people, and is open to everyone who shares a passion for organ and tissue donation.
Many of our members are:
- Transplant recipients and their families
- People waiting for a transplant including those on dialysis
- The families of those who have generously become donors
- Living donors and their families
- Medical, nursing and administrative staff involved in organ and tissue donation.
Your membership fee goes straight to them to allow each state to continue promoting donation at a local level.
Individual/Single (12 months) – $20
Family (12 months) – $30
Donor Families – Free
Living Donors – Free
Tips for registering:
Must add the transplant recipient’s name first, then add additional family members. The main contact can be changed once the second person is added, e.g. if the child is the recipient, they would be the first name added into the registration system, followed by Mum or Dad. At this point, the parent can choose to become the main contact.
You can only register as individual/single to get the free membership.
Benefits of Membership:
- Become part of the transplant community
- Keep up-to-date with advancements in the organ and tissue donation space
- Be eligible to compete in the Australian Transplant Games and the World Transplant Games
- Support your state committee
- Opportunities to promote organ and tissue donation through public speaking and media engagement
- Opportunity to participate in promotional campaigns of the Australian Organ Donor Register
- Meet some amazing and inspiring people
- And much more.