Welcome to Transplant Australia – the national charity for organ donation and transplantation.
Membership is free.
As the national community voice promoting organ donation and supporting recipients we want to help as many people as we can.
Our offer of free membership extends to anyone on the transplant journey, donor families, living donors and their families, supporters and health care professionals.
In addition, we encourage members to sign up to their relevant state committee to receive local newsletters, event invitations and to represent their team at the Australian Transplant Games or World Transplant Games.
You also have the option of adding a State contribution fee which is a small two-yearly fee of $60 and helps the states and their volunteer programs. You will then be eligible to compete in the Australian Transplant Games ,World Transplant Games and attend your state activities and events.
As a member you will:
- help us promote donation to the Australian public
- Ensure our voice to governments at both state and federal levels is stronger. We need to make sure transplantation remains a high priority for our health care system
- Celebrate the gift of life through programs such as the Australian Transplant Games, DonateLife Week and other activities at both national and local levels
- Join us in thanking donors, both living and deceased, and their families for the ultimate gift
- Have access to a wide support network of people who have gone through similar experiences. We are always just a phone call away.
- Be joining an important charity whose mission is to ensure organ donation is accepted by all Australians and that all transplant recipients receive help and guidance on their transplant journey.
- Ability to sign up to receive information on our special interest groups and Clubs like the Living Kidney Donor Program and Transplant Football Club.Get started click one of the buttons below.
We look forward to welcoming you.