3 – 5 November 2023
Jarrafall Bush Camp, Dwellingup
Nestled in the scenic beauty of Jarrahfall Bush Camp, Dwellingup, our Family Support Weekend offers a unique experience as part of Transplant Australia’s Transplant Active Program. All transplant families, donor families and living donors are welcome, whether you’re a couple, a family, or an individual. This weekend is a chance for you to foster connections, have fun, be active and gain valuable insight about living with a transplant.
Engage in thrilling on-site adventure activities suitable for all ages and abilities, guided by our experienced camp staff.
- art & craft
- board games
- commando course
- flying fox
- mountain biking
- Hotham Valley Railway Excursion.
- Saturday Night Celebration (with a Country & Western twist): It’s the perfect opportunity to bootscoot, socialize, share stories, and create bonds that will last beyond the camp.
Places are limited. To apply, complete the Expression of Interest Form below.
- Family: $150
- Couple: $100
- Individual: $50
- Travel subsidies available for all participants.
- Choose from a variety of comfortable lodgings including double, family and dorm rooms.
- Meals will be fully catered.
- Leave your cooking worries behind as we take care
of your meals throughout the weekend.
Applications close 15 September 2023.