Everyone is required to create a new login/account account. Even if you went to the Gold Coast Games.
One account/login per person
In relation to the Australian Transplant Games (due September 2020) we have already advised you that the Board will make a determination in May if it can proceed or whether it needs to be postponed? For the moment please do not book any flights in relation to the Games. We have also suspended registration until the future is clearer.
Some Tips to help with your registration
- Check the schedule (see below)
- See if you need transport for your chosen sports or can I walk. Click here
- Create a registration account (See above)
- Fill in all the required questions and select your sports
- If you require a partner just enter TBA in the field
- When your happy with your registration hit submit and make payment.
- Download the medical form (see below)
- Once your specialist has filled in the medical then post to the office.
- Contact your team manager to find out about the uniform.