Everyone is required to create a new login/account account. Even if you went to the Gold Coast Games.
One account/login per person
Australian Transplant Games will be held from 19th April – 24th April 2022.
Update 24th September 2021
The rescheduled Games is due to be held in Launceston, Tasmania, from April 19 to 24 next year. With the current COVID outbreak it has been difficult to predict whether these games will proceed as planned. However it is heartening to see that Tasmanians are embracing vaccination and we know the Government there is keen to open its borders to re-start the tourism industry. The Board of Transplant Australia continues to monitor the situation including state border closures, flight availability and whether it will be safe for transplant recipients to participate in those Games. At this stage the likelihood of the Games proceeding as planned is firming. We would suggest blocking out those dates in your diary and we will let you know as soon as we can to confirm the Games. At this stage anticipate a final decision late November.
Some Tips to help with your registration
- Check the schedule (see below)
- See if you need transport for your chosen sports or can I walk. Click here
- Create a registration account (See above)
- Fill in all the required questions and select your sports
- If you require a partner just enter TBA in the field
- When your happy with your registration hit submit and make payment.
- Download the medical form (see below)
- Once your specialist has filled in the medical then post to the office.
- Contact your team manager to find out about the uniform.