Everyone is required to create a new login/account account. Even if you went to the Gold Coast Games.
One account/login per person
Australian Transplant Games in April 2022 have now been cancelled.
Update 9th December 2021
The Board of Transplant Australia met this week to receive a status report from staff on the merits of the Australian Transplant Games, due to be held in Launceston, Tasmania, in April, 2022.
These Games had already been postponed twice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and subsequent border closures. Key to the considerations were the health and safety of transplant recipients who would attend the Games. Financial considerations, such as the costs of flights and accommodation to the transplant community, were also important. Tasmania is due to lift its border restrictions later this month however there is still significant uncertainty over the potential impact of the new COVID-19 variant early in the New Year.
After considering all issues the Board passed the following resolution: ‘Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, the continued uncertainty about the potential impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on athlete preparation, travel, border restrictions and other key considerations, the Board of Transplant Australia regretfully cancels the Australian Transplant Games due to be held in Launceston, Tasmania in April 2022.
To read the full statement please click here or see attachment.
Some Tips to help with your registration
- Check the schedule (see below)
- See if you need transport for your chosen sports or can I walk. Click here
- Create a registration account (See above)
- Fill in all the required questions and select your sports
- If you require a partner just enter TBA in the field
- When your happy with your registration hit submit and make payment.
- Download the medical form (see below)
- Once your specialist has filled in the medical then post to the office.
- Contact your team manager to find out about the uniform.